Thursday 24 April 2008

Random Thoughts

  • Thinking is dangerous, which is why people should do it more.
  • Speaking of thinking, I've been thinking about what professions are there in the world and what I should do.*
  • DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT! DDR MAT!
  • I'm drawing more, i drew my sister CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean, a few dresses, Hayley and some random thingies. I REALLY WANT TO FIND THAT ART DIARY.
  • Hands up who wants to go back to school? (Well those who actually still go to school and are currently on holidays)
  • And last Random Thought, refer to previous blog- Procrastination (I think the title says it all though)

*Note to self ask fellow classmates/peers of thoughts

No comments: