Saturday, 30 August 2008
My friends are reserving premiere tickets for me and my birthday is is officially in TEN DAYS! wooot! I'll be 14!!!!!!!
Edward Cullen is literally all my class talks about now (apart from Jonas Brothers...Whats so WOW about them any way?). Me and Leila are going RAWR everytime his name is mentioned. Even Alana, the one who doesn't read books and hasn't for two years LOVES it!
oh the great wonders of fiction...I've already mentioned how much I love it right?
Edward Cullen from Twilight
Why he's hot:
- He's a hot vampire which is pretty much Superman mixed with a male underwear model.
- He can read minds
- He is perfect in EVERY way (and I mean literally mean EVERY way)
- He has a hot name! Edward Cullen -swoon-
- Well first off reality is a bitch.
- Vampires don't exist (but if they do then i hope there's an Edward Cullen out there for me.)
- Robert pattinson (hottie playing Edward Cullen in the Twilight movie) is 22
- He's got Bella -cries- nah i love Bella she's cool. hahah.
Mamoru Chiba/ Darien Shields/ Prince Endymion from Sailor Moon
Why He's Hot:
- He's the freaking reincarnated prince of Earth. Yes you heard me EARTH.
- He died in his previous life and multiple times in his present life saving the one he loves. (stabbed like 5 times in the same spot in his back, soul taken away from him, took the blast etc) Romance is dead these days, self sacrifice is replaced with unreturned calls and text dumping.
- He's hot in 2D and 3D.
- He's smart, rich and a total sweetie.
- He's got a motorbike, very nice apartment in this life, castles in future and previous life.
- He's got a superhero double life thing going on(very hot).
- He looks great in a tux.
- His usual must have accessory is a mask so we got some hot Phantom of the Opera crap going on here.
- If you watch and read the whole series you will notice that he is pretty much the most desirable man in the universe.
- OH and did I mention he will become KING of Earth and possibly the universe?
Why it'll never happen:
- He's not real
- He is eternally bond to Princess Serenity/Neo-Queen Serenity/ Usagi Tsukino/ Serena Tsukino/ Bunny
Thankfully in real life there are no space witches, evil vampires, end of the world scenarios on a daily basis or supernatural bitches wanting to take my love away....if I had one LOL
I'll write up some more later if I can think of anyone else. But right not my mind is totally devoted to Edward Cullen, Chiba Mamoru and Bella's Lullaby (which is the sweetest thing you'll ever hear). Until i start to do my assignments.
Note: Fiction can take over my reality any day!
Wednesday, 20 August 2008
I was walking around school and everywhere I go I see a book by Stephanie Meyer. The Twilight series is a massive hit! Me and MilMil have to write a book review to convince our english teacher that the book is good. NO PROBLEM. lol.
SNg told me that the movie is coming out in AUS on the 11th. I'm not sure if that's true but if it is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH!
Breaking Dawn was really good, could of been better, predictable in areas and I loved it.
My order of favourites in the series:
And I cannot effing wait for Midnight Sun, I read the first chapter in Twilight, Special Edition. It's funny and OH SO GOOD.
p.s. Harry Who? lol
Saturday, 16 August 2008
I met Mtt at the statues of heads at Central and i got there first so I was standing by myself, lonered and awkward until Mtt came. Then we bought train tickets to Homebush and Laur came. We caught the train and I met "Panda" and "Fish" and Mtt became "Bear."
We got there and met Chris. So many people and me, Laur and Ch were just standing there all awkward. Mtt went with his youth group. We waited for, the least, 15 minutes while some people started breakdancing and people crowded around. We finally went in and we went to the Rice Cafe which was full of bean bags, candy, chips, drinks and people who randomly came up to you and talked to you. After that we just walked around.
We saw Mtt and introduced me to K. Mtt then went off with his youth group so K, Laur, Ch and me stuck together the whole day. We played A LOT of games it was so fun. We played tug-of-war twice and won both times, I beat Laur in an obstacle course, he beat me in sumo wrestling, we all threw flour balls at each other, went on the jumping castle, listened to live music and listened to the talks.
The talks were about Jesus and God and what we could do to be closer to them, they were really good! Live music = LIVE PLAYJERISE! woooooooot! they were there! So good at guitar.
When it finished me, Laur and Mtt and Mtt's youth group took the train back to central and S picked me up.
Nxt week I'm going to RiceRally which is like a concert. I'm going with Kwistophe, K and Mtt.
Friday, 15 August 2008
Other then that the other things that look good is dance, computer studies, food tech, music and design and technology. So yeah, I'm pretty much screwed =D lol.
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Chocolate Brownie - Rich, chocolate brownie with ice cream and chocolate sauceMe and M shared Hot chocolate and crunchy waffle balls - Hot chocolate with lots of crunchy tiny waffles balls covered in chocolate in a "Hug Mug"
And Lastly,my favourite: WAFFLES! with a dribble of chocolate on top with ice cream, banana and strawberries on the side. HEAVEN
Anyway totally recommend you go. 500 stars out of 5. Try not to get too high off the chocolate overload ;)