There's the YA novels I've been meaning to buy and read:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Lunar Chronicles: Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
- Vol 1. of Sailor Moon manga containing 1-6 including exclusive stickers (FOR LESS THAN 50$!)
Then there are the classics:
- Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
- Dante's Divine Comedy
- Man in the High Castle by Phillip K Dick
- AND EVERYTHING IN THIS LINK!:
THEY'RE CLASSIC STORIES AND NOVELS ALL WITH THE SAME STYLE DESIGN AND LEATHER BINDING AND LOOK AMAZING AND....HOLY FUCKCAKES I WANT. They have the Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Jules Verne Seven Novels, Grimm's Complete Fairy Tales, The Complete Sherlock Holmes, Peter Pan, THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I am not making this shit up.
Look, all I want is the whole collection of these books to put in my library where I shall read them in a large cushy leather chair next to a large fireplace......on a faux animal skin carpet with a bubble pipe....maybe in a really comfortable red robe (Most probably)
But I need to be frugal and shit (yeah....frugal. Look it up). Ughh. Money, thou art a heartless bitch that I am major frenemies with.