Wednesday 24 September 2008

Poker Face

LOL biggest bludge today in maths. We went in and Mr. "Luna" was deciding whether or not to make us math homework or bludge off. Someone in the back of the class said LET US PLAY POKER. hahahahhaha. He's like....."Who's got cards?" and a few ppl put up their hands.

He goes to the board and teaches the class how to play eg. full house is bigger then a straight and so on. Then he's like "Behave, I'm going to go up and get poker chips and cards."

We were like HAHAH WTH!?! So while he's gone me and my friends played bullshit and I won! OH YEAH hahahah. Then he comes back down with, get this, poker chips, cards AND a roulette set! LOL The whole class was thinking...."What the hell does the staff do at lunch?"

So we split up and played: poker, roulette and bullshit. All of which were fun as. Mr Luna is now my most fav teacher now LOL.

OH last day of school tomorrow! -victory dance-

1 comment:

emily jane said...

LOL damn ! i wish i was in ur maths class, sounds like fun T.T wen the students in my class asked for a bludge lesson, she sed no >.>