Saturday 25 October 2008

Most Random Day Of My Life lol

OK so me and Mtt have been planning Kwistophe's birthday for ages now and it started out with 20 people in the city to 6 people in Bondi to 5 people in the city.

So I woke up at 10:30 this morning and was all set to go meet Mr.Dino at the uni so that we could go Bondi together and meet up with Mtt, Kwistophe, Danny and Bert.

While I was waiting for the 391/392, they called me up and said that they were staying in the city. I got soooooooo angry at them lol. I met up with Mr.Dino and we decided that we should go to city. We get there and see Mtt, Kwistphe, Danny and Bert but Bert dogs us straight away as me and Mr.Dino came.

We spent and hour and a half deciding what to do and going around in circles. We finally decided to go to Maccas to eat and then we went to caps. I looked disgusting =D. Then we went to Galaxy world and played there for the rst of the day.

When we all had to go, me and Mr.Dino waited for the 391/392. After waiting for about 20minutes, I stand up and check the timetable. I find out that there wouldnt be any more 391/392 until TOMORROW. So we waited another 10-15 minutes for the 393 and caught it to uni. i get off and there's a 392 right behind us.

I get to restaurant about 20 to 7 and stood there until 7, get home, have a shower, have dinner and blog about this. I promised to be home by 5:30. LOL that turned out great. Now Mtt owes me and Mr.Dino a meal at Max Brenners XD.

No comments: