Wednesday 12 November 2008

Notes about Nothing #6

Has been a while since I've done one of these.
  • Feeling really really really tired for no particular reason.
  • I was sick last, last week, like for the whole week, and that week just happened to be a whole week of exams and assignments. I missed them all and had to do pretty much all of it on Monday and Tuesday. WHOOO lol.
  • 2007 OLSH year book features only....2 pictures of me THANK GOD lol.
  • Mich and her bf and couple of their friends are going to Japan at the end of the month and Year 9 Marceline are going nxt year too for guys who are studying jap nxt year. SO NOT FAIR, I WANNA GO SO BAD. So my plan is to hide in the luggage =D.
  • My computer is going all slow on me.
  • Shakespeare is awesome =D
  • TWILIGHT OUT SOON WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

No comments: