Wednesday 29 July 2009

Insanity

Talking to: Lucas
Watching: Communitychannel
Listening to: Syndicate - The Fray

Eating: Nothing
Drinking: Nothing
Thinking about: Idiocy
Level of talking to self: Dangerously high to the point where I can have a complete conversation with myself...yes I know I'm probably insane but OHWELLS

Yes it is true, I think I've officially reached the level where people can say, "She is insane"....not that i wasn't a big enough freak before anyways, I just had to go that exrta mile, be the "special" person my friends say I am.....ANYWAYS I've been talking to myself the majority of the time when I'm in the room alone. I need to figure out how to use my webcam...I think that if I talk to a webcam rather then myself it'll look and seem more sane. I'll talk to myself there and then never show anyone. Yes I like that idea...

No comments: