Saturday 27 February 2010

*Sniffles*

Feeling weak and sick. I don' know how the hell I got a cold. It's been really up and down too.

Thursday: Weakness, really sore throat and a crap ass headache

Friday: Lots of sniffling and heartaching sneezes. You know how your heart stops everytime you sneeze for like.. a millisecond? It felt like mine stopped for longer and it was painful man. Like. Ouch. xD. But then after a shower I felt completely healthy. Until I went to bed...

Today: Weakness, sore (but manageable) throat and a tiny case of the shniffles.

I miss everyone =(

On a random note, it's Cayla's birthday today so me and Sammy made her strawberry and blueberry cheesecakes in big fat wine glasses for her 20th last night and took it over to her place. Cheesecake is like......*heart*

P.S. Luke, it wasn't your fault....I'm 80% sure.

No comments: