Monday 15 March 2010

Sometimes

Sometimes, I just want to fast forward to when I'm in uni, sure of what I want to be and working towards my dreams.

Sometimes, I want to rewind to primary school of no assignments, spelling tests and the ABC channel, when I'm unsure of what I want to be and think about my dreams.

Sometimes, I want to fast forward to when I'm in my 20's and travelling the world, enjoying the nightlife, making memories and enjoying the pleasures of life that God has given us.

Sometimes, I want to rewind back to when I was little when everything was sweet, simple and no one would tell you that fairytales don't come true.

Sometimes, I want to fast forward to when I'm married, have my kids and a job I love just to prove to those people who told me fairytales don't come true, that they were wrong.

But all I have is now, so I should stop pressing pause everytime something goes wrong and just keep on going.

No comments: