Monday 15 November 2010

Oh, Hello there...

I've been writing on this blog for nearly 4 years now.

I'm not a very philosophical, wise-sounding or deep person; my writing isn't incredibly witty, nor have I written anything that hasn't already been said. I simply observe, admire and write about random little tidbits in my life.

I have come to be a very accepting person of things that happen in life. I've lost my wallet at least 5 times in the past 4 years, I've been through countless fights, lost friends, cried my heart out, been knocked down, fallen, been betrayed, betrayed people, lied, and even have contemplated suicide many occasions.

If you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know most of this. The reason why I'm saying this is because this is my 1000th post. 1000 entries of beautiful photos, random and boring and crazy and depressing notes about my life that don't really matter

I wish I could write something beautiful or inspiring like most of the quotes and entries you see on most (all) tumblrs and blogs these days but I can't. All I can say is whatever will be, will be; there will be horrible times where everything seems to be wrong and you just want to jump off a cliff; but the world will keep turning, time keeps going, everyone else in the world won't know your story and what's happened to you, and somehow something or someone will eventually save you. And everything will be ok.

Thank you for sticking with me for who knows why.
Lots of love,
Me.

No comments: