Saturday 29 October 2011

So day one is pretty lame so I'll probably go on a long random, irrelevant tangent


do this. 

One. What is your middle name?

I don't have one. I have a Chinese-ish middle name I guess. Which is Jing-Ting. lol. But mainly I tell people I don't have a middle name. It makes me feel special. Sort of.

I'm feeling quite lame right now. I've been on tumblr all day just looking at random posts and gifs about Buffy. I've been squealing all day.

The only productive thing I've done is clean my rabbit cage for the first time in probably a week or more. I'm a terrible person. I think my rabbits know this. They hide behind their litter box just to get away from me. But then again, they sleep in the litter box in which hey hardly ever litter their little round poops in. I have no idea where I'm going with this.

It's just been a while since I just wrote. Wrote down a meaningless stream of consciousness. It's nice. I think.

No comments: