Wednesday 22 May 2013

Life update!


  • Uni's ok. Except for Media. Media can fuck itself
  • My new Macbook Pro is sexy as hell and makes me incredibly happy with how fast it is.
  • I'm behind on all my youtube subscriptions
  • EVERYTHING IS ON HIATUS. EVERYTHING. SHERLOCK, ELEMENTARY, GLEE, ONCE UPON A TIME. AND THOSE ARE JUST THE ONES I WATCH. NOT TO MENTION HOW THE DR WHO AND SUPERNATURAL FANDOM IS IN HYSTERICS.
  • I have new motivation to continue my reviews but this motivation came at a time where I have NO time for anything else but to prepare for JUNE:

    JUNE:
  • Bali Wedding from 5th-13th
  • Picking up Archer ("Archie") the 2 month old samoyed puppy and bringing him home on 13th or 14th
  • Exams on 18th and 21st
  • Milly's 18th birthday on the 19th
  • Supernova where I'm going to meet Wash and half the fucking Round Table from Merlin INCLUDING BRADLEY JAMES. 21st-23rd Oh by the way, I'm cosplaying as Catwoman, Milly is Poison Ivy and Laura is Harley Quinn. Best friends ever? I THINK SO.
  • Living a very loner life at the moment. Barely going out but June is just going to BAMEDEOIAJIXHANOJSNOAJFHAIHBX. 
  • It's like as if my life has two setting: calm, eventless, lazy and then CHAOS, EVERYTHING'S HAPPENING AT ONCE, EVERYTHING'S DUE AT ONCE, NOW NOW NOW. There's no in between

No comments: