Friday 11 April 2014

dream log. The important part

I don't know how, but it was like a vision.  A fantasy. It was filled with nonsense and impossibles. Until you came. As soon as I saw you I knew that you were real. The way you looked at me.  The heat and pressure as you grabbed my arm in a strong yet restrained grip and lead me to the door so that I could hear the curious whistling wind behind it. The moment your heat made me realize how close we were.  The moment we realized we were having a moment. Despite all the strange reality was happening around us we didn't care. I felt ready for anything.  But it still stole my breath and stuttered my heart when you closed the distance between us and touched my lips so gently.  I could feel your impulse. I could feel your rush of gumption and want.  I felt it in that tiny brush of courage that lasted forever that was not long enough.  And then, like a cliché written by a primary school child, I had to wake up.

No comments: