Saturday 2 February 2008

Slagathor and Bondi and Stalkers

Well today I went Bondi with Kait, Steph.B, Leila, Brooke, Kiera, Monique.B and Courtney.P along with Brooke's Boyfriend (Jarrod) and his friends.

On the bus Me and Leila were listening to her ipod and she was singing really loud. omg some randoms were 'subtly' following us. When I say subtle, I mean as subtle as a brick to the head. they were like 1 or 2 metres behind us at all times. Jarrod and his friends were seriously considering going up and bashing them...yay? hahahha. They stopped when we lost them...we think...

Then Leila and Kiera wanted a photo with gangsta boy. He's gangster because of his sunnies (which never came off) and hat. After like, 3 photos we caught a bus to easties, wandered a bit and I came home to find out that Ray got me a MINI GREEN SUPER MARIO MUSHROOM. WOOOOOOOOOOOT! YAYYY. -sigh-

I'll go download that Emo song that Leila was listening and "singing" to on the bus a million times ;P lol.

No comments: