Saturday 23 February 2008

Drowning-Backstreet Boys

We had the swimming carnival and as per I did not swim. YAYY but then a again so didn't other people lol. Our house came 3rd which is massivly awesome since Brendan always comes last in swimming carnivals but we own in athletics! I was screaming cheers, (Brendan pride) and got a massive headache and Keira's singing did not help lol.

OMG Michelle's friend thought the Backstreet Boys concert was next month and she was working last night and had to drop out and I got the spare ticket!!!! Score!!! I wore that black dress I bought for the wedding but did not get to wear. So I went with Winnie, Michelle, Sammy and Sammy's friend David. David is a bigger fan than the girls, at first I said that that was impossilbe lol because we have loved them since the (awesome) 90's. He knew every single word to every single song except for the solos.

I fell in love with the Backstreet Boys all over again. -Hearts form in eyes- lol -sigh- I used to like Nick but now I love Brian but I find it's cute that his married noww =].

Before we went to steakhouse which was SO good. We got the Blooming onion (fried, cut up onion and sauce) and I had a grilled chicken with BBQ sauce -drool-

No comments: