Sunday 11 May 2008

Notes about Nothing #2

Random Note #1: Here's something, I cut my hair! Looks good but would look better if it was thinner but apparently to family and friends I look more "sophisticated" and "older". I love it. It cost $49.50 at John Brennans(sp?) and Easties.

Random Note #2: Bebo stands for "Blog more, Blog often" which I find is is now a lost concept for bebo since all the blogs there are is are more like quizzes e.g. if you tick more then 30 things on the list then your a retard etc. and no one ever blogs like this on bebo. They just comment give each other (or themselves) love to see who can get the most. Either that or put up pictures of themselves at events. I myself have a bebo account which I don't touch unless I get e-mail from it. (usually never)

Random Note #3: Got school tomorrow and can't wait to see friends reactions to my hair.

Random Note #4: MONOPOLY NIGHT ON TUESDAY!!!!!!

Random Note #5: HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! I got my mum a digital photo frame (cool as) and grandma a heater. Went to Yum Cha this morning. Havent been for ages. YUM.

No comments: