Sunday 25 May 2008

Notes about Nothing #3

Nothing is happening in my life at the moment. Really quite boring and sad in a demented sort of way. Just sucky stuff is happening like exams and assignments and homeowkr and just school itself. I had a math test last Tuesday, religion test last Wednesday, science test last Thursday and a PHD test last Friday. I know I passed by like 2 marks on each so meh I'm happy. Just really frustrated by all these pointless studying.

If anyone has seen Accepted, which is hilarious, then I want to do what they do and ask. what do YOU WANT TO LEARN? at least ask that. I rkn thats fair. If they're going to teach then teach us what is necessary to become what we want to be when we grow up. Not every job requires religion or science or a different language.

Doing a movie review on The Faculty which is the best thriller movie to me beacuse I saw it when I was about 6 years old and is the only scary movie I will be willing to watch.

thats bout all soooooooooo yeah......=D

No comments: