Saturday 7 June 2008

Notes about Nothing #4

Been sick ALL week, missed Maddie's b'day =[. been coughing a lot as well. The stupid cough medicine sucks. Missed a week of school, not complaining not happy as well though. Nothing to do but watch TV and drink lemon honey tea (yum).

Saw Forbidden Kingdom and LOVED it. Sammy got the third book in the Twilight series (Eclipse) can't wait to start.

Monday is Queen's birthday! -trumpet sounds- ALL BOW DOWN TO THE GLORIOUS QUEEN! We have a day off! AWESOME! I REEEEEEAAAAAAALLLY want to go to city with Christie but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to go to the city and whether I would get better or not.

MASSIVE fight last night between older sibs. No idea what about but they are now acting as if they dont exist. Dad got sick because of the stress =[.

Thats just pretty much all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lovey.
Saw your blog about Twilight and so I went and bought it.
LOL.
Sad, huh? But I'm like, so hooked now.
IT COMES OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!
I'm totally gonna watch it Gold Class.
Gonna get the next two books next weekend. Yay!
$50 out the window, but I wouldn't spend it anywhere else.
Lots of love,
Monique x