Sunday 22 June 2008

Random Day

Haven't written on this in ages! Not much has been going on though.

I woke up and helped Winnie with some computer and car stuff. I then had breakfast and watched Juck My Luck with Lindsey Lohan in it and the main male actor was pretty hot. lol. Then I spent most of my day doing homework (SHOCKER), youtubing, fanfiction and music.

Kiera called me up and said that Leila's friend Lexy came up from Woollongong for the weekend and a bunch of the girls were going to the Marist Show at 6:45 p.m. I got this news while in the middle of a game of Disney Monopoly with Win, Ray and Mich. I lost first -.- so Michelle drove me to the Marist Show at the Marist Hall.

I have to say the show was absolutely CRAP! Such a waste of $10!!!! The guys looked so bad with their "dancing" most of it was one step to the right and one step to the left, turn around and do it again!

The singing was good though. Jaime from OLSH sang awesomely as usual and JENNIFER SANG A WHOLE NEW WORLD WITH A DUDE AND HELD HANDS WITH HIM AT THE END. IT WAS SO CUTE!

I came home afterwards and played Tropical Island Monopoly with Ray, Mich and Will (Win was having a party at her place) OMFG I WON FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!! YAYYY!

And now I'm writing this and saying goodnight.

No comments: