Thursday 24 July 2008

Notes about Nothing #5

  • HOLY CRAP Dakota Fanning is the same age as me! In fact she's a few months OLDER then me! She looks so tiny and she's so famous. She was born in February 23, 1994 and is now fourteen. Scary.....
  • I saw the cutest Siberian Husky today at easties and I want it BAD! It was black and white and had beautiful blue eyes.
  • Last book of the Twililght series: Breaking Dawn is coming out on August 4th and Midnight Sun is the story of Twilight told through EDWARDS perspective!!!!! Cannot wait!
  • Alana broke a toilet by standing on it today XD SO funny.
  • Love the song "Let It Go" by Brit & Alex for some reason right now

I actually like school for the reason of the actual subjects I like, my friends, more physical activity and gives me a life lol. I only hate it because its goes on for too long, the horrible teachers, annoying people and crap ass, unesessary subjects.

No comments: