Friday 11 July 2008

Tennis!

Well a few nights ago I was talking to G. We havent talked in ages so he added his friends to the convo, Mtt, Ch and Laur. We were talking about movies and then somehow we ended up arranging to play tennis. I can't hit a ball for my life so I wasn't going to play.

We met up today at Heffron at around 2. The guys were really nice and the game was really funny. Mtt likes HSM! ROFL. He has good songs on his phone though.

We all paid Laur out on his tennis skills and he ended up owning them all LOL. G hit Mtt on the head with the tennis ball at least two times. He was paranoid for the rest of the game XD.

I was just sitting there, being "ball girl" and listening to music on my MP3 and Mtt's phone. It was nice, I had a good time.

I think we're arranging to see the X-Files movie soon....

No comments: