Wednesday 20 August 2008

Twilight <3

EVERYONE IS IN LOVE WITH TWILIGHT NOW! Well at least with Edward Cullen.

I was walking around school and everywhere I go I see a book by Stephanie Meyer. The Twilight series is a massive hit! Me and MilMil have to write a book review to convince our english teacher that the book is good. NO PROBLEM. lol.

SNg told me that the movie is coming out in AUS on the 11th. I'm not sure if that's true but if it is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YEAH!

Breaking Dawn was really good, could of been better, predictable in areas and I loved it.

My order of favourites in the series:
Twilight
Breaking Dawn
Eclipse
New Moon

And I cannot effing wait for Midnight Sun, I read the first chapter in Twilight, Special Edition. It's funny and OH SO GOOD.

TWILIGHT FOREVER!


p.s. Harry Who? lol

1 comment:

BLACKBiRD♥♥ said...

LOL! Harry Who???:^)