Sunday 3 May 2009

Easter Show(s)

Well the first I went with Ray, Win, Cuz, Em, Wheel, Harry and Feelia. It was pouring. We got soaked. it was so fun. Every ride we went on only got us even more wet. The first ride we went on was the Mega Drop, I was half crying in the line. I went up and dropped 45 meters. I couldn't even scream or open my eyes, except at the top, it was a great view. We came home around 8ish and ordered pizza.

Second time I went with eph-stay, Lucas and pretty much everyone else. It wasn't raining but it was windy. We didnt go on as many rides but we still had fun. We went to the little games stores, dared each other to pet cows, go on the pirate revenge (best ride ever).

By 5 or 6 eph-stay had to leave so me and her ran through the giant waterfall fountain thing and got every inch of ourselves soaked. As soon as we got out it started pouring down rain so we ran for the bus stop. As soon as eph-stay left we went to have hurricane in the city. We were soooooooooooo cold and tired by the time we were on the train back to central. So were really tired of walkng too so we trekked to Hurricane and it tasted SO good at the end of the day.

Luke has a half rack of ribs by himself, me and the girls shared a half rack between us and got hungry again. So we went downstairs and bought ice cream (reeeeeeeeeeally good ice cream, i recommend the strawberry) and then took photos on the harbour. Then we went our serperate ways and went home. Luke and his 'rents took me and Abz home. Good day =D

No comments: