Sunday 24 May 2009

Pupil Free Day @ Eph-Stay's

I didn't even know it was pupil free day until the beginning of the week. The girls planned to use Miji's pro camera and all go to eph-stay's place and take picutres in pretty dresses for the fun of it.

So it was me, miji, mario, kwistophe, gg, miller and eph-stay. We all met at her place and dressed up, did our hair and make up and headed to the park with a black and rainbow umbrella.

It was FREEZING. So much wind and almost chances of rain. Thankfully it rained all down while we were getting ready. Still cold though. I reckon the photos look really good.

By the time we finished photoshooting, we couldnt be bothered walking back to eph-stay's place from the park. So we called her mum and she drove us back. We got back into our normal clothes and went to easties to buy lunch and ingrediants to make brownies. I also snuck in the suggestion of tim tams for tim tam slamming. xD

Got back a bit late so we were running around the house trying to pack up our clothes and stuff and make brownies. We were rushing cause some of the girls had to go back to the school for debating and show rehearsals. So some of the girls left early and so me, kwistophe and eph-stay stayed back and made the brownies. While we were waiting the girls tried to kill me with kitchen knives. Scary crap right there ppl.

We finally finished the brownies and because luke wanted to see me in a dress for no sane reason (he was wearing "formal" too) I went in a dress...in the cold. We bought easyway. So as soon as he saw me for a minute or two in the dress i ran to the bathroom and changed into my normal clothes again.

After rehersals, luke's dad drove me and him home.

No comments: