Monday 21 September 2009

Heart

Saturday Luke planned to take me out somewhere but I had no idea where. So I just got dressed and stuff and I was waiting for him to pick me up from my place.

Mum then calls and tells me to get ice ready and she said she was going to come over and pick it up. SO i got it ready but then she called and asked me to bring it over. I didn't want to cause I though Luke was going to be at my place any minute.

I go over and give her the ice. She then asks me why people outside are asking for me, I'm like...what? So I go outside and I see everyone there. I just say....umm

Everyone's like...OH!...Happy Birthday! I was suppose to come in through the front with Luke but mum didn't know so she called me over.

Anyways everyone planned me a suprise party since like...3 weeks ago. EVERYONE knew. Luke contacted my family and arranged it and then my friends all chipped in and bought me a keyboard!

Everyone thought I had some kind of suspicion but I had generally no idea. There was Migi, Christie, Steph, Maro, Shazz, Laura, Vanessa, Georgie, Mila and Kiera. There was Luke, Gene, Jack, Chris, Lauren, Justin, Gary.
We ate at the restaurant and then went to the same park me and the girls went to for the photoshoot near Stephs place. It was awesome. There was bubbles, tree climbing, racing, 44 home, poker, harrassing little kids for their skateboards and scooters and just lying around on the grass. There was a million photos from Migi and Shazz's SLRs.

I'm glad Luke convinced me to wear a dress or else I would have shown up in jeans and a weird t-shirt.

Anyways I had one of the best days of my life, I want to thanks my gorgeous friends and family. I love you all so much!

19/9/09

No comments: