Sunday 6 September 2009

Other Accomplishments:

  • Watch all of CommunityChannel's videos
  • Memorise Thriller dance by myself
  • I am finally going to get that haircut in...half and hour
  • Drawing daily
  • Woke up earlier then 11 today willingly
  • Gave dad a Digital Set Top Box. Safe to say I will watching as much TV as I did in primary school.

Speaking of which, HAPPY FATHERS DAY! To my daddy, I lovvvvvvvvvvveee you. I know I can be a little brat and I know you've done so much for me so thank you and -insert heart x infinty-

Heheh yeah I'm a daddy's girl =P.

P.s. and yes I do know these accomplishments are quite ordinary and sad and you're probably say "These are great accomplishments? Heck I do these everyday, I must be freaking awesome!" Well a) you are and b) shutup xD....ily

No comments: