Monday 30 November 2009

Playlist: Random2 (Yeah that's actually what I named it..)

Colorblind - Counting Crows (<<33333333333)
Taking Chances - Glee (<3)
Almost Lover (Remix) - A Fine Frenzy
Hometown Glory - Adele
Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse (<3333)
Meet Us Here - The Glorious Unseen
One Man Drinking Games - Mayday Parade
You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet On the Ground, I'll be the Wings that Keeps Your Head in the Clouds - Mayday Parade (Longass song titles ftw)
The Last Something That Meant Anything - Mayday Parade
Your Song - Mayday Parade
Walk On Water Or Drown - Mayday Parade
Saltwater Room - Owl City
If My Heart Was A House - Owl City
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
Cave In - Owl City
I'll Meet You There - Owl City
Our Song - Taylor Swift
White Horse - Taylor Swift
Defying Gravity - Glee
On My Own - Glee
Maybe This Time - Glee
Don't Stop Believin' - Glee
I Gotta Figure This Out - Erin McCarley

No comments: