Tuesday 20 April 2010

My bad

sorry for no posts. I pretty much blog my feelings through pictures on polyvore now. Check em out ;]. lol advertise much?

I've been doing good. School is already a blur. I'm so excited and dreading this term. We have excursions, new art project (<3), reflection day, music performing nights AND Laura got me 10$ tickets to see Wicked again this Thursday! I'm sooooooo excited. i just gotsa ask ma daddy now. Lol sorry, hypo, I just ate fried ice cream with strawberry topping. Mmmmmm.

Everyone's happy-ish. More than usual I guess. If not, then all my love to you and if you tell me, you get a bonus hug with some Fong advice (lol?)

The only thing I'm unhappy about is homework and exams. And the school uniform.

Learning Missy Higgins...did I tell people that already?? Well if not then I'm learning They Weren't There by Missy Higgins and I finally finished the intro, verses and bridge. I just need to figure the chorus and how to mash it all together while making it sound smooth and good at the same time.

This blog is way to long. You're supercalifragilicious if you read all of this xD.

No comments: