Thursday 1 July 2010

First day of July

It's the first day of holidays! Feels surreal. I loved today though.

Parent teacher interviews = Straight B's. Yup B for every subject. I'm actually quite happy with that because I know that I haven't put in enough to deserve an A. I actually think B's were really high for me. I wasn't bothered this semester but next semester I'll really try. I just have to remember to try to try.

Eclipse. It was really good. This director knew what they we're doing and the actors are actually learning to act. There was less awkwardness with the lines and interaction. There was more emotion and flow with everything. It was funny too. Very awesome effects.

Picking Luke up. I don't know. I found my way to the park and I decided to go directly to him. I saw some good old friends of mine. There was some non miscommunication later one between me and Luke but it was sorted out. I had the best time just spending time with him today.

Home. There was trouble with some buses but it worked out in the end. As I was walking home, the flats I had on slipped out from under me and I landed backwards. It hurt. And was embarrassing. I'm ok now. Nothing broken but skin.

No comments: