Saturday 8 January 2011

"And when I'm gone just carry on, don't mourn. Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice."
The wise words of Eminem

Haha nah those lyrics just pop up in my head every time I think about Luke because he left for Indo this morning *sad face*. He called me early this morning for a goodbye call and then it hit me. He was going to be gone for nearly 3 weeks. I think that's the longest I've not seen him or talked to him for long periods of time ever since I met him. Yeah...think about that.

Lol I don't even know who I'm talking to anymore. No one reads this crap. Right? Oh God I hope not, yet at the same time I do. Haha bi-polar does that to me I guess.

I've been rewatching CommunityChannel so I'm kind of imaging her voice narrating this blog post. Is that creepy? Probably.

Argh. This post was supposed to just be about me missing Luke terribly already. Meh, no one reads this anyways so it's all good.

No comments: