Saturday 11 June 2011

Day 13; Your opinion about your body and how comfortable you are with it

Well I reckon I'm pretty average. I'm not anorexically skinny and I'm not hideously ugly. I have more bad days then good days. I'm pretty happy with my body and the way it is but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't change it.

For example I scar REALLY easily from the weirdest thing like scratches and insect bites a.k.a mosquito bites. I get bitten a lot too. This means I have a dark mark where I was bitten even months after I was actually bitten. It's owngvwjang;orejmvrntfel

I'd fix my face up a bit (COUGHALOTCOUGH) and some heightening wouldn't be bad. I don't mind dropping a kilo or two but staying my weight is pretty o.k. OH and I'd like some green eyes. Just cause that'd be cool.

Yeah, I like asking for the impossible sometimes =D

No comments: