Saturday 11 June 2011

So that photo a day thing was fail. But I'm going good with my new day challenge aren't I?

Anyways I want to try something new. On Facebook my friend did "Like for Likes" At first I just thought it meant "Like my status for no reason, I'm bored".

The next day I got a post from her on my wall saying all the things she liked about me and it really made my day. I started thinking about it and decided to do the same thing here except it's not "Like for Like" it's a "I love that...." e.g. I love how pretty/smart/ _______ you are etc.

I just don't know whether I should post the name of the person in the title or leave it a mystery. Because a) Might stir things up b) No on reads this blog and c) I'm a tool. I might write it out and then write the corresponding name on a different blog.

I don't know. I'll see.

No comments: