These are more wanted and desired plans but what the hey:
- UTS: Bachelor of Arts (media and communication)
- COFA: Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Get two part time or casual jobs
- Start a television, film and novel review blog like markdoesstuff
- Learn how to cook (pinterest, justtaste)
- Exercise (dance, home but not the gym. I'm not a work out in public kind of person. Except maybe a few yoga or zumba or pole dancing lessons.)
- Road trip or holiday (that doesn't count Bali where Ray and Filia are getting married!!!!!)
- Continue art, no matter what
- Get a tumblr.
- Get Final Cut Pro and do all previous challenges by So You Think You Can Vid as practice.
List of things I want to be when I grow up.
- Film/television/novel/food critic
- Writer (of any sort)
- Teacher who specialises with gifted children
- Editor of a magazine
- Married with kids and a pet
All this needs a crap load of money though. OH WELLS.