Sunday 2 February 2014

Valentine's Day questions Part I

1:Do you have a crush at the moment? I always have crushes. Some are silly fascinations while others are deep longings and wonderings. But yes, right now I have a crush or two.

  • 2:Have you ever been deeply in love? I think I was

  • 3:Longest relationship you've ever been in? 4 years

  • 12:How many people have you ever hooked up with? One. Lol

  • 4:Have you ever changed for someone? Yes

  • 13:What's one thing you regret saying/doing in a previous relationship? Trying to change myself for someone

  • 27:If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be? There is a difference between completely changing who you are for someone and growing as a person with someone. Don't compromise yourself for love because if you have to, then it isn't love.

  • 5:How is your relationship with your ex? Distant

  • 6:Have you ever been cheated on? No

  • 7:Have you ever cheated? No


  • 20:Are you currently in a relationship? Nope

  • 21:Do you think people who have dated can stay friends? Sure

  • 22:Do you think people should date their friends? I believe a lot of the best relationships grow from it

  • 23:How many relationships have you had? Two

  • 32:Have you ever been in an abusive relationship? I don't think so

  • 36:Are you still a virgin? Nope.

  • 39:Have you ever given anyone/received roses? Yes

  • 40:Have you ever had a valentine? Yes

  • 42:Have you ever read "Romeo & Juliet"? Re-reading at the moment actually

  • 49:Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes

  • 56:Have you ever "destroyed" a relationship? I honestly don't know.

  • 59:Have you ever forgotten important dates like your partner's birthday or your anniversary? Never

  • 61:Who's more important: Your partner or your family? In the past, partner over family because of the partner. And now I'd choose partner over family because of my family.


No comments: