Wednesday 22 October 2014

In all seriousness though, I'm alright. Uni isn't ideal though. I know that uni isn't something that you'll always enjoy the shit out of and isn't exactly as or what you wanted. But then again, why not?

Family is going alright, I guess. We're pretty much the usual. Loud voices, defensiveness and the need to be right. Archie is helping a ease a shit load. I don't know if they notice it though.

Friends are my only light right now. Friends from uni, from work, from high school. Even if I don't talk to them about ALL of this, it's still nice to not take it as seriously or to forget all of it when I'm with them.

I'm looking forward to Christmas break. I'm going to China for my grandpa's 91st in February. So that'll be something. I haven't been back there in a while. I just want to turn a new leaf without having to do go through he motions of turning.

No comments: