Wednesday 12 March 2008

OMG

Today while I was singing 'Reflection' from Mulan and the World Youth day song the second time for Open Day, Monique Humphries totally went off at Miss Kutra the French teacher. Apparently she said:
"Shut up! Nobody likes you, nobody likes french and no body is listening! So stop wasting our time and your
breathe..."
-Monique Humphries
.....something along those lines, I think about half right.
Anyways, I admit it should be banned and be against the law that french shouldn't be taught anywhere except France and to those who actually want to. I would give Monique a saulte but I kinda felt bad for the teacher. Maybe the delivery could have gone lighter or not as harsh. Eventually people witnessed the teacher in tears after the lesson and at lunch. I wonder what happened to Monique and what Miss Kutra will do now.

No comments: