Monday 24 March 2008

Things I Need

  • Punching Bag- Desperately needed for fitness, stress and health reasons
  • Diary- Not the school one because the school one dosn't allow non related school events in it or any "graffiti" including: drawings, overuse of highlighters, scribbles and actual graffiti
  • I need to get out more from home, from family more often. Going to the park down the road is good enough
  • To Draw- Find that art book Kaitlyn bought for my b'day last year because i actually did some awesome stuff in there and then start to draw more often. I'm losing it.
  • Self confidence- So far my self esteem level is at the empty bottom...how depressing....

Pretty much everything on this list is impossible to get so I don't why I should bother, except for point number 4.

No comments: