Monday 18 January 2010

I bought chalk!

YAY! I can draw in my backyard now!

Bought it today also with my new HAIRCUT. Looks like my last one sorta but with subtle difference.

Met up with the girls and walked around doing nothing and buying nothing. Tried on dresses and forced people to wear dresses *COUGHSHARONCOUGH* cause of this years formal. Btw people, why do you buy your dresses now if it's at the END OF YEAR? weirdos xD

And Lukie came around 3ish and we just dragged him around as we went to more clothes shops. Then me and Luke went to KFC, saw Melsie and she suprised us with a drink mixed of every soft drink avaliable at KFC hahaha. Then the girls came and then went home.

STEPH'S GOING TO FRANCE! SHE'S HAVING HER SWEET 16TH IN FRANCE. luckyyyyyyyyyy.

Then the girls left and me and Lukie went to Myer to try find another dress. It was a pretty black one. Didn't buy it tee hee. Then went to bus stop but Luke's dad was gna drive him home so I caught the bus back.

City tomorrow. Kareoke, Caps and food galore! DX