Wednesday 13 January 2010

Renovated

New skin, new title and new weblink.

Well it's a New Year and I figured, "Hey, change is good and I'm getting tired of the old name of my blog (Crescent Love...ahh geez)."

So I decided to set a goal. I shall try not to ever delete this blog. So one day if I ever follow this goal into my mid 20's or even mid 30's or something, I can look back on how stupid  my teenage angsty mind was and laugh at it. I hope to still be writing this blog even when the internet becomes insignifcant and the computer is the new version of a video tape aka the future.

And every three or so years I shall renovate. To increase value =P.

The Transit of Courtney: Transit means change and moving from one place to another. Courtney is my name and wow it looks really weird because no one ever calls me that anymore except for family. This title is just going to be another regret for my next renovation. Meh.

No comments: