Sunday 24 January 2010

On the ice you must not be anti-social!

Yesterday was 39 freaking degrees. Spent half the day at Easties buying stationery and then going to Toy Story 1&2 3D with Luke. Went for 3 hours and a bit. Twas good.

Then I went home, got ready and walked over to Vanessa's place around 6.30. It's really nice. Her dog and cat are so calm. They don't go psycho when people come over. They just walk around you for a while and then they go sit around the house. They're so cute.

Around 7.30, everyone was there and so we drove to Canterbury ice skating rink. It's been years since I've ice skated, about....8 or 9 years. But I got used to it afer like...half an hour xD. They were playing some really good songs and they turned the lights of and only had spotlights and stuff. Ice skating disco!

There was really pro people that were scaring me everytime they whooshed past. I had to glide everytime I heard them cause I'm scared that they'd crash into me or the fast vortex of air they leave behind would make me stack it. Speaking of which I stacked it only 4 times! As Laura said I "stacked it gracefully" hahahah.

Very fun day. HBD NESSA AND ALEX!

No comments: