Monday 2 January 2012

Thirteen. What are you listening to right now?

Hometown Glory - Adele

Play count: 87

Adele is too amazing for words. I think I discovered her music from Greys Anatomy or something in 2008. I only had a couple of her songs by then but I was mainly obsessed with this, Chasing Pavements and Daydreamer.

I got her live concert DVD and her new album 21 from Michelle and Jason for Christmas this year. On Christmas day Adele and Michael Buble were blasting from our speakers while the whole family got into cooking and cleaning. It was pretty awesome. I also got shoes, money and Breakfast At Tiffany's from Sammy and Damo.

Hometown Glory is probably my most favourite Adele song out of her two albums. She's amazing live, swears like a sailor and is just so down to earth. I would marry her. Just saying.

No comments: