1. what's your favorite candle scent?
I generally stick to classic vanilla or jasmine
2. what female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
GOd who don't I wish was my sister? Emma watson, emma stone, jennifer lawrence, ariana grande, emily blunt....this could go on for a while
3. what male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
The hemsworth brothers wouldn't be bad, andrew garfield, joss whedon probably some more I can't think of.
4. how old do you think you'll be when you get married?
Mid to late 20s?
5. do you know a hoarder?
yes! My friend aislinn is a massive DVD hoarder. her collection is amazing
6. can you do a split?
i'm actually aiming to try and be able to do it again.
7. how old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
i think around 3 or 4
8. how many oceans have you swam in?
None. I can't swim
9. how many countries have you been to?
Three: Australia, china, macau
10. is anyone in your family in the army?
Not that I know of
11. what would you name your daughter if you had one?
12. what would you name your son if you had one?
i like the name wyatt or micah. i don't know why
13. what's the worst grade you got on a test?
14. what was your favorite tv show when you were a child?
Simpsons. hands down. i could tell what episode it was going to be about within the first 10 seconds.
15. what did you dress up as on halloween when you were eight?
we don't celebrate halloween. sadface.
16. have you read any of the harry potter, hunger games or twilight series?
lol all of the above. i was swept up in the craze for them all. i'm still a big fan of each franchise though
17. would you rather have an american accent or a british accent?
apparently i have a hybrid australian american accent anyways and i'm a massive fan of british comedy and culture. so i'd go british
18. did your mother go to college?
19. are your grandparents still married?
each side has a widow or widower
20. have you ever taken karate lessons?
i really wish i did
21. do you know who kermit the frog is?
KERMIE! hell yeah!
22. what's the first amusement park you've been to?
i think it was wonderland because of the photo of me as a 2 year old toddler there with my family. no memory of it though.
23. what language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
i'd love to be fluent in french, italian, japanese and latin and swedish.
24. do you spell the color as grey or gray?
depends on what shade it is. if it's darker then it's grey if it's lighter, then it's gray
25. is your father bald?
in the process
26. do you know triplets?
wish i did
27. do you prefer titanic or the notebook?
ooft. both are classics in my eyes. also because you're comparing kate winslet and leonardo di caprio with rachel mcadams and ryan gosling. i can't. it's a tie
28. have you ever had indian food?
butter chicken is amazinggggg
29. what's the name of your favorite restaurant?
I don't think i've had one really.
30. have you ever been to olive garden?
do we have one of those in australia?
31. do you belong to any warehouse stores (costco, bj's, etc.)?
no but I am aim to be part of costco one day
32. what would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
courtney's a unisex name sooooooooooo....
33. if you have a nickname, what is it?
any variation of my last name: fong, fongers, fongie fongdog. oh dat fong fong fong fong fong
34. who's your favorite person in the world?
35. would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
depends on how rural and rural in what country. i wouldnt mind either. but i think id survive longer in the suburbs
36. can you whistle?
37. do you sleep with a nightlight?
no i sleep with a pillow pet. however i used to have this amazing nightlight which was a star the size of both my hands and you pressed the whole thing down and it lit up. it was my favourite thing ever and now i no longer have it.
38. do you eat breakfast every morning?
if i wake up early enough then sometimes
39. do you take any pills or medication daily?
40. what medical conditions do you have?
nothing serious that i know of
41. how many times have you been to the hospital?
ummmmm, for myself i guess only around 3 times.
42. have you ever seen finding nemo?
43. where do you buy your jeans?
i get hand me downs.
44. what's the last compliment you got?
ummmmm i think from mila about how we're tv soulmates or something
45. do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
yeah and if i really like the dream or it was really weird or interesting then i type them up in a dream journal. when i read back on them, i can actually vividly remember them.
46. what flavor tea do you enjoy?
honey lemon tea, black tea and the tea you'd get in chinese yum cha. i havent explored too many flvours to give a proper answer though.
47. how many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
around 6 or 7 i think??
48. what religion will you raise your children to practice?
well it depends on what my partner's religion is. because i'm very open to all religions so if my partner wants to raise them something specific, then i'll let that happen. but i would want my children to also keep an open mind and wouldn't be upset if they converted. as long as it's not a cult or something
49. how old were you when you found out that santa wasn't real?
i've sorta always known. i was one of those sensible kids. except when it came to the tooth fairy i was insanely faithful. i made sure to wrap my tooth up so that it would break under my head and sealed it with tape so it didn't fall out. my sister made sure to rewards me with these little treasure boxes of crystals from tree of life. i was a true believe.
50. why do you have a tumblr?
i don't but i actually intend to get one or two. one would be a companion tumblr for my review site and another would be my general personal tumblr.