Friday 1 March 2013

O-Week

I have literally been out everyday this week at UNSW and COFA.

I have gotten a lot of free stuff, attended a lot of info lectures about my courses and gotten slightly sunburnt, but later on in the week, completely drenched. Holy crap, I just realised I spend a shit load of unnecessary time and space on writing about the weather. Sorry about that to my non existent readers!

Anyways, I don't ave much to say. I now know where my classes are, I've joined a couple of societies and club and I really want to be part of the UNSW magazine or filming crew thing. I'm really excited about the opportunities.

I've made one completely new, unknown and non-mutual- friend. Except I didn't get her last name.

Well my classes start next week and my first ever one just so happens to go from 6-9p.m. and I know no one in the class. Adventure time??

No comments: