Tuesday 24 September 2013

Feedback from Creative Writing Class

So I emailed that last draft I posted to my Creative Writing tutorial class for them to read and critique in the next tut. I was full trying to prepare and steel myself for any criticism. Massive butterflies, man. I was actually really wanting some advice, suggestions and critique.

So it turned out that people really liked it! I was so surprised and shocked and overwhelmed and I didn't know how to react. Like there were some people in the class who usually always had some great criticisms but they really liked it!

I did need to work on some character build up (backstory, personal feelings and relationships) and more motivation/connection to the impulsive actions near the end. So gotta work on that.

Other than that, I'm really excited to work on this

No comments: