Wednesday 3 September 2014

My next two weeks

Wednesday 3rd: Dinner for grandma's birthday
Thursday 4th: Work
Friday 5th: Education assignment due. Also grandma's birthday
Saturday 6th: Get my hair purplised.
Sunday 7th: Work and father's day. If weather's good, then picnic at park.
Monday 8th: Work
Tuesday 9th: Creative writing assignment due. Also my birthday. Work.
Wednesday 10th: Michelle's birthday. Probs going to dinner somewhere.
Thursday 11th: Work
Friday 12th: Education presentation due. Possibly go clubbing with work mates.
Saturday 13th: Birthday dinner at buffet
Sunday 14th: Work

Now that I've written it all out it doesn't seem that much (did not include uni lectures or tutorials). It's just that with everything going on and my work ethic, I don't feel like I have enough time to do everything. It's just the sad reality that while I acknowledge the fact that I'm lazy, I have zero motivation to do anything about it.

Just not feeling it at the moment. Hurry up holidays. Come to me.


No comments: