Thursday 19 May 2011

Day 5; Things you want to say to your ex.

(Saving day four for a more interesting day)

Dear Mr.X,

I don't know what to say. Obviously things didn't go as planned and that's ok. I don't actually know where we stand at the moment. I sometimes wish I do and sometimes I just don't care. You're amazing, incredible, you made me feel loved and you have given me some of the best memories ever.

I do wonder about the what if's and the why's. I get mixed emotions. However I also know that we're both strong people and that things will all work out in the end.

I know we had something amazing and hope you and I find it again, whether it's in other people or in each other.

I suppose I'll just have to sit in the hands of the universe and let whatever will be, to be.

My heart's best intentions and thoughts to you,
Love always,
Me.

No comments: