Saturday 15 August 2009

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out

Today I went to Ricefever! It was at the showground where Easter show was this time instead of the place from last year.

Em drove me to central where everyone met. Then we caught two trains to the showground. Playjerise and the New Empire was there and I got a Playjerise CD! Me so excited ^^Both bands were awesome live.

The talks were really good too. They were talking about the theme of torn identity, who we were. Of course as you would know I have no idea who I am. After the talks I think I was slowly getting it though which was good to know.

Then Luke and Steph had a flour and water fight which somehow got everyone involved. Luke copped most of the flour and Steph copped most of the water. It was hilarious.

Then we caught the trains back to central and Luke's mummy and daddy drove me home.

Next week is RiceRally which happens to be the exact day I'm doing 40 Hour Famine. The WHOLE day I can't eat. Of all days aye? lol

Wish me luck

No comments: