Saturday 1 August 2009

Ling (Zero) - Alan Ke Yu Lun

I love this song! It's the beginning theme song for the asian series Mars, which came from the manga series with the same name. It's sung in chinese.

Never believed anything was beautiful in this world,
Pain...loneliness...and a little weariness
Never let anyone into my zero-degree space
Rather...be alone...than think of anyone else
When two people are together don't they only get a bit of comfort?
Escape...the past...then forget it all.
Never thought that one day my ending would suddenly change
Who will...take hold...of my weak arms?
Why cry?
(Who's wrong? Who's right? Who do you apologize for?)
Won't cry again...
(Who's wrong? Who's right? Who do you worry for?)
Enter a zero degree space; wait for all to break.
Though love may be dangerous, we'll face it together.
It's too late to prepare for a promise never heard
How can I accept a tomorrow with more love?
Exit a zero degree space; everything's finally broken
Though love may tire, I'll never regret it
Let down my defenses; nothing matters anymore
Escape a dark world, start a new tomorrow
A new tomorrow
A new world

No comments: