Sunday 23 August 2009

Realisation

I find it strange how we spill ourselves out into the internet instead of our friends. How we always joke or are silent at school but we never say what's actually on our mind. How when we're sad we tell people we're fine but secretly wish for them to ask again and comfort us.

I read my friends' blogs and then read my own; it scares me how we all seem to lead another life with so much passion about life, whether it's good or bad. It scares me when I realised that if I didn't read their blogs then I wouldn't know so much about how they really feel.

So for all the bloggers out there and the people with secrets and double lives, you're not alone and we'll walk together through our random (and slighty emo, cause admit it, we all got a little emo in us all) blogs and since this would make my day no matter what, I love you.

*Btw, extra hugs at school on Monday people! Cause the world needs more hugs.*

No comments: