Friday 7 August 2009

Heh...great...perfect

The thing that gets me isn't that you're doing the exact same thing over again, or that you aren't learning, or that you think the worst of me and yourself.

It's the fact that of all the people, I've been there even when I didn't want to be, even when most of my friends and nearly everyone else said no or told me to ignore you. And so the one time I don't do anything or I'm busy doing something else, you put MY name up there, you accuse ME of being something that I'm not in front of everyone else, for the whole world to see. And then you try to make ME feel guilty for nothing.

The worst thing is when you drag others who aren't involved into it.

So that's when I start to try to stop caring. I don't know whether it'll help you or not but I hope that you'll get the picture soon enough.

No comments: